RACS Collective Limited administer RACS Group's umbrella payroll model which is designed to provide contracting professionals with a fully compliant payroll solution. As of April 2016, new legislation means that contractors can no longer claim tax relief on home-to-work (or work-to-home) travel and subsistence expenses.
1. Full employment status via RACS Collective Limited
2. Statutory benefit entitlement including holiday, sick & maternity (or paternity) pay
3. All tax and National Insurance contributions paid at source
4. Entitlement to work-based pension contributions
5. Guaranteed Friday payment dates before 9am
6. Fully compliant with all new and existing tax and employment legislation
7. Managed 24/7 via your online contractor portal
8. Total support from RACS Group's dedicated Client Care team
9. Free Personal Accident Cover during weeks worked
10. Access to Contractor Wallet featuring Perkbox employee benefits subscription, plus special offers including business insurance, mortgages & pensions, plus training courses, during weeks worked
Please complete the form below to arrange a meeting with one of our Business Development team who will be delighted to demonstrate the benefits of RACS DSC to you.