RACS Collective Limited administer RACS Group's umbrella payroll model which is designed to provide contracting professionals with a fully compliant payroll solution. As of April 2016, new legislation means that contractors can no longer claim tax relief on home-to-work (or work-to-home) travel and subsistence.
1. Full employment status via RACS Collective Limited
2. Statutory benefit entitlement including holiday, sick & maternity (or paternity) pay
3. All tax and National Insurance contributions paid at source
4. Entitlement to work-based pension contributions
5. Guaranteed Friday payment dates before 9am
6. Fully compliant with travel & subsistence legislation
7. Perfect for contractors who do not want to run their own limited company
8. Managed 24/7 via your online contractor portal
9. Total support from RACS Group's dedicated Client Care team
10. Enhanced Employee Benefits Package with Contractor Wallet - FREE to all RACS Collective employees, including personal accident cover, subscription to Perkbox and a range of other benefits
Please complete the form below to arrange a meeting with one of our Business Development team who will be delighted to demonstrate the benefits of RACS DSC to you.